eNEET consortium comprising partners
- АСОЦИАЦИЯ НА БЪЛГАРСКИТЕ ЧЕРНОМОРСКИ ОБЩИНИ (Union of Bulgarian Black Sea Local Authorities) registered under number 103133943, with registered address at 9000 Varna, 4 Preslav Street, Bulgaria
- Centrul Pentru Dezvoltarea Instrumentelor Structurale – Center for the Development of the Structural Instruments with registered address at Slatina, Bd. Alexandru Ioan Cuza, bl. CAM 3, sc. B, et. 1, ap. 5, Olt County, Romania
- Asociacion Empresarial de Investigacion Centro Tecnologico Nacional Agroalimentario “Extremadura” – Business Research Association National Agro-food Technological Center Extremadura with registered address at Ctra. Villafranco a Balboa KM 1,2 E-06195 Villafranco del Guadiana (Badajoz), Spain
- Fruto Tanácsadó Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság – Fruto Consulting Limited Liability Company with registered address at Bazin street 7, 1121 Budapest, Hungary
- ŠTAJERSKI TEHNOLOŠKI PARK d.o.o. – STYRIAN TECHNOLOGY PARK with registered address at Pesnica pri Mariboru 20A, 2211 Pesnica pri Mariboru, Slovenia
- Consorzio Oltrepò Mantovano – Mantuan Oltrepò Consortium with registered address at Piazza Gramsci 5, 46020, Borgo Mantovano, Mantova, Italy
- Inclusion AS with registered address at Undelstad Terrasse 30d, 1387 Asker, Norway
, hereinafter eNEET consortium is committed to the protection of personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Rules. Your personal data will thus be processed in conformity with the above-mentioned Regulation.
Should you have any queries about the processing of your personal data, both regarding access to data and rectification of these data, you are invited to send your request to email@example.com.
The minimum age for registering to this website is 18 years old.
Personal data we collect
When you register to subscribe to our newsletter and updates, we save your private data in our systems. The following information is stored in our website database: first name or full name and e-mail address.
How we use and store personal data
All information we collect is safely stored in order to provide to the user:
- Quarter-yearly newsletters for those that subscribed
eNEET consortium does not copy or modify your personal information in any way and uses it solely for the purposes of eNEET website and newsletters. eNEET consortium never discloses personal information to third parties without prior approval. We do not divulge your personal data for any marketing purposes.
All the data collected through the online user profile form or other parts of the website will be stored safely in the database system until the end of the programming period, upon completion of which the data will be deleted. We take high security measures to safeguard the information against possible misuse or unauthorised access. The data will be kept in a highly secure server of Google data centre with daily backups. Only authorised Google personnel has physical access to the server. We can access the server file system via SSH, requiring key-pair authentication. All the passwords used are encrypted.
How to access and modify personal data
You can access all the information disclosed with us at any time, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. In order to do this, please log in into your profile and adjust everything that is necessary. You can always delete your profile, if you decide to do so.
If you encounter any difficulties with editing or deleting your profile, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have an opt-in principle for the newsletter (you will have to subscribe in order to receive it) with ‘unsubscribe’ option.
Within eNEET we also provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
What are cookies
The cookies we set and how we use them
This site offers newsletter subscription service and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third party cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
eNEET consortium maintains this website to enhance public access to information about eNEET initiative. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, eNEET consortium accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which eNEET consortium has no control and for which eNEET consortium assumes no responsibility;
- not professional nor provides legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online reproduces exactly an officially adopted text. Only the printed text, signed by the appropriate authorities, is deemed authentic.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. eNEET consortium accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
© eNEET, 2019
Reproduction of images, videos and other content is authorised for non-commercial purposes, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.